Heavy Duty Laundry Detergent
* Typical Applications
Designed to clean and brighten without the use of auxiliary bleaches, LP 249 is safe on all washable fabrics.
Because of fast action cleaning, the total wash time is less which results in higher utilization of washer.
* Extends Fabric Life
Formulated and used at low pH, the washed fabric does not lose its strength.
* Enzymatic Action
The use of this product eliminates residues of bacteria-laden soils on fabrics.
LP 249 is a white, granular powder. It contains corrosion inhibitors, sequestering agents, and biodegradable organic agents.
* Use Directions
1. Where blood stains are prevalent, rinse laundry with potable water at 98 F. for 5 minutes and drain water.
2. Presoak laundry for 30 minutes to 1 hour in a solution of 4 oz. LP 249 in water per 100 lbs. of soiled laundry. However, presoaking is not essential in order to remove stains and other soils (only blood).
3. Use 8-16 oz. LP 249 per 100 lbs. of soiled laundry in wash cycle.
4. Wash laundry for 10 minutes at (120-130 F.) and drain machine.
5. Rinse in cold water for 3-5 minutes. Then run laundry through spin cycle.
6. Use of bleach, sour and blueing is not necessary. However, these may be used if desired, but only after the washing cycle.
Available in 450 lb. drums.
LP 249 is authorized by the USDA for use under category code letter B1:
Laundry Compounds: Laundry detergents, bleaches, and sours may be used on fabric
which contacts meat or poultry products, directly or indirectly, provided that the fabric is
thoroughly rinsed with potable water at the end of the laundering operation.
CAUSES SEVERE SKIN AND EYE IRRITATION.
Contains alkaline salts and enzyme preparations. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing when using this product. Wear eye protection such as side-shield safety glasses or goggles when making solutions. Avoid breathing dust or mists. Do not use for washing by hand.
In case of eye contact, flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately. For skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash with soap and water. If swallowed, immediately drink several glasses of milk or water.
If inhaled, remove to fresh air. Get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Cleaning Compound, Other Than Liquid