Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Cleaner
LMC 24 is a versatile cleaner and degreaser, which has been developed for removing a broad range of soils, greases and oils from any surfaces that water will not harm. The concentrated formula provides economical use dilutions.
* Typical Applications
LMC 24 is recommended for use on all types of equipment in meat and poultry operations, as well as all walls, floors and other areas typically found in the establishments. LMC 24 may be applied manually or by spraying, mopping, foaming, or soak cleaning methods. LMC 24 is safe for use in contact with steel, stainless steel, copper, tin, brass, or aluminum, as well as tile, brick, porcelain, plastic and painted surfaces.
Solvent-Action – Quickly penetrates greases and oils.
Liquid Form – Convenient, accurate dispensing.
Inhibited – Safe on all surfaces, when used as directed.
LMC 24 is a blend of biodegradable wetting and penetrating agents, alkaline detergents, water conditioners, and a water soluble, non-volatile solvent.
* Use Directions
LMC 24 is normally used at a concentration of 1-4 oz./gallon of water, depending on the exact use application. Manual brush cleaning solutions should be prepared in 100 degree – 120 degree F. water. Spray and soak applications may require temperatures of 140 degree – 160 degree F. Actual use concentrations will vary by application and soil type. Consult your local LW Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Available in 55 gallon plastic drums.
LMC 24 is authorized by the USDA for use under category code letter A1;
Compounds for use as general cleaning agents on all surfaces,
or for use with steam or mechanical devices in all departments.
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. CAUSES EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION.
Contains dipropylene glycol methylether and synthetic detergents. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not breath vapors or mists. Wear eye protection such as side-shield safety glasses and skin protection when handling concentrated product. Keep container closed when not in use.
For eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get prompt medical attention. For skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash with mild soap and water. Get medical attention if skin irritation develops.
DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. If swallowed, drink large amounts of milk or water. Induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with a finger. Never induce vomiting or give fluids to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention. If inhaled, remove person to fresh air. If breathing difficulty continues, give oxygen. Get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Cleaning Compound, Liquid.