Extra Heavy Duty, Non-Foaming Alkaline Cleaner
* Typical Applications
PAC 865 is an alkaline detergent developed for removal of tough soils typically found in meat, poultry and seafood processing operations. PAC 865, when used as directed, is safe to use on steel, stainless steel, copper, plastic, tile and porcelain surfaces.
* Heavy Duty Formula
PAC 865, when used as recommended, quickly penetrates and removes stubborn soils, even burnt-on materials.
PAC 865 is effective in removing grease, oil, fats and many other organic soils when used by spray, circulation or boil-out cleaning methods.
PAC 865 is a highly concentrated product and enables economical, high use dilutions under most conditions.
PAC 865 is an off-white, granular product with a mild odor. The formula is a blend of alkaline builders, organic detergents, water conditioners and rinse agents.
* Use Directions
PAC 865 is typically used at concentrations of 1-4 oz./gallon of hot (140 degrees – 180 degrees F.) water for most cleaning operations. Consult your local LW Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Available in 500 lb. steel drums.
PAC 865 is authorized by the USDA for use under category code letter A2:
Compounds for use only in soak tanks or with steam
or mechanical cleaning devices in all departments.
CAUSES SEVERE BURNS. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED. HARMFUL IF INHALED.
Contains sodium hydroxide. Do not get in eyes, on skin, on clothing. Avoid breathing dust or mist. Keep container closed. Use with adequate ventilation. Wash thoroughly after handling.
PRECAUTION: When handling, wear goggles or face shield and rubber gloves. While making solutions, add slowly to surface of solution to avoid violent spattering.
This product reacts with reducing sugars from food soils during cleaning to form hazardous carbon monoxide. Before entering enclosed or semi-enclosed areas, test and monitor for carbon monoxide. Exposure to carbon monoxide may be fatal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: CALL A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse, discard contaminated shoes. If swallowed, dilute by drinking large quantities of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. If inhaled, remove to fresh air; if not breathing, give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Corrosive Solid, NOS Corrosive Material,
UN-1759 (Cleaning Compound O/T Liquid)