Heavy Duty All Purpose Solvent Cleaner
* Typical Applications
LMC 44 is a versatile liquid alkaline cleaner containing a water-soluble solvent designed for many cleaning applications in meat, poultry and seafood operations. LMC 44 may be used manually, or by spray, soak and steam cleaning methods for the removal of oils, grease and most other organic soils and dirt. When used as recommended, it is safe on all metal, tile, plastic and glass surfaces.
LMC 44 may be used on processing surfaces, floors, walls and anywhere else thorough cleaning is desired.
* Liquid Form
May be fed and controlled automatically, minimizing the chance of overuse, as well as eliminating the concern of undissolved powder in the cleaning solution.
High use dilutions enable quick, effective soil removal at economical concentrations.
LMC 44 is a mildly alkaline liquid containing biodegradable organic wetting and penetrating agents, water conditioners and a water soluble solvent. LMC 44 has a Specific Gravity of 1.07 (8.77 lbs./gallon).
* Use Directions
LMC 44 is generally used in a concentration range of 1-4 oz./gallon of warm (100 degrees F.) to hot (120 degrees – 150 degrees F.) water, depending on method of application and soil load. Consult your local LW Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Available in 55 gallon plastic drums.
LMC 44 is authorized by the USDA for use under category code letter A1:
Compounds for use a general cleaning agents for all surfaces,
or for use with steam or mechanical cleaning devices in all departments.
HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. CAUSES EYE AND SKIN IRRITATION.
Contains dipropylene glycol menthylether and synthetic detergents. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not breath vapors or mists. Wear eye protection such as side-shield safety glasses and skin protection when handling concentrated product. Keep container closed when not in use.
For eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get prompt medical attention. For skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash with mild soap and water. Get medical attention if skin irritation develops.
DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY. If swallowed, drink large amounts of milk or water. Induce vomiting by touching the back of the throat with a finger. Never induce vomiting or give fluids to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention. If inhaled, remove person to fresh air. If breathing difficulty continues, give oxygen. Get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Cleaning Compound, Liquid