Heavy Duty, Low-Foaming, Alkaline Cleaner
LAC 612 has been formulated for fast and effective removal of stubborn burnt-on soils as grease and oils, as well as many other organic soil types.
* Typical Applications
LAC 612 is an excellent cleaner for use on smokehouses, trees, racks, walls, and floors in meat packing plants. It is excellent for atomization cleaning of smokehouses. LAC 612 is safe on stainless steel, steel, copper, concrete, ceramic tile, and boning boards, when used as directed. Do not use on aluminum, zinc, or other soft metal surfaces.
High Concentrated – Low use cost because of high dilutions.
Heavy-Duty – Quick, effective soil removal.
Free Rinsing – Penetrates soils, leaves no residue after rinsing.
LAC 612 is a clear, dark brown, slightly viscous liquid. It contains a concentrated and unique blend of alkaline builders, hard water control agents and emulsifiers. LAC 612 contains surfactants which provide for controlled, low foam. The Specific Gravity of this product is 1.36 (11.3 lbs./gallon). LAC 612 contains no phosphates or NTA.
* Use Directions
LAC 612 may be used by spray, soak, foam, or circulation cleaning methods. Actual use concentrations will vary depending on soil load and type. Contact your local LW Chemical representative for specific recommendations.
Available in 55 gallon plastic drums and more economical bulk quantities.
LAC 612 is authorized by the USDA for use under category code letter A2:
Compounds for use only in soak tanks or with steam
or mechanical cleaning devices in all departments.
CAUSES SEVERE BURNS. MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED. HARMFUL IF INHALED.
Contains sodium hydroxide. Do not get in eyes, on skin, on clothing. Avoid breathing dust or mist. Keep container closed. Use with adequate ventilation. Wash thoroughly after handling.
PRECAUTION: When handling, wear goggles or face shield and rubber gloves. While making solutions, add slowly to surface of solution to avoid violent spattering.
This product reacts with reducing sugars from food soils during cleaning to form hazardous carbon monoxide. Before entering enclosed or semi-enclosed areas, test and moniter for carbon monoxide. Exposure to carbon monoxide may be fatal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: CALL A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse, discard contaminated shoes. If swallowed, dilute by drinking large quantities of water or milk. DO NOT induce vomiting. If inhaled, remove to fresh air; if not breathing, give artificial respiration, preferable mouth-to-mouth. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
Compound, Cleaning, Liquid-Corrosive Material, UN-1760