AC 333

Extra Heavy Duty Descaler and Brightener

* Typical Applications

AC 333 is an economical detergent formulated with inorganic acid and a water soluble solvent designed for removing tough mineral films, water hardness stone and other inorganic soils from equipment, utensils, walls and floors in meat, seafood and poultry processing operations. AC 333, when used as directed, is safe to use on stainless steel, copper, concrete, quarry and ceramic tile, plastic, and glass surfaces.

* Versatile

AC 333 is a moderately foaming product and may be used by manual, spray, soak or circulation cleaning methods. Although concentrated, it may be used safely on most surfaces, if used as recommended.

* Blended Product

AC 333 is a blend of acid, solvent and wetting agents which enable the product to effectively penetrate and remove films, leaving surfaces shiny and film free.

* Properties

AC 333 is a clear liquid formulated with inorganic acid, biodegradable wetting and penetrating agents, and an organic water soluble solvent. AC 333 has a Specific Gravity of 1.110 (9.30 lbs./gallon).

* Use Directions

AC 333 is typically used at concentrations of 1 oz. – 4 oz./gallon of warm (100 F.) to hot (130 degrees – 160 degrees F.) water. Contact your local LW Chemical representative for specific recommendations.

* Packaging

Available in 55 gallon plastic drums.

* Authorization

AC 333 is authorized by the USDA for use under category code letter A3: Acid cleaners for use in all departments.

DANGER

CAUSES EYE DAMAGE, MAY CAUSE SKIN BURNS. MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED.

Contains phosphoric acid. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Do not take internally.

PRECAUTION:

When handling concentrated product, wear side-shield safety glasses or splash protection.

FIRST AID:

In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with cold water for at least 15 minutes. If swallowed, dilute by drinking large amounts of water or milk. DO NOT use carbonates or bicarbonates. For eyes, or if swallowed, call a physician immediately.

Remove contaminated clothing and launder before reuse. Discard contaminated shoes. If skin irritation persists, get medical attention.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

COMMODITY CODE:

Compound, Cleaning, Liquid-Corrosive Material, NA1760